1997 Ford Taurus Owners Manual

type='html'>
1997 Ford Taurus Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman, welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1997 Ford Taurus .  Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1997 Ford Taurus according to edmunds?

My car is 14 years old and still running. Bought it used when it was 3 years old with 29,000 miles. It now has 123, something miles and still runs okay. I've experienced problems time to time. Typical for an older car. My car likes to leak fluids a lot and burns oil in the engine area not the exhaust since I try to keep on top of the oil resovoir. My car has a problem with the door jam sensor. When I get in the car and close the door the car door sensor thinks the door is still open when it actually is closed. To this day it still does it and it drives me nuts but I don't want to spend money on fixing this problem. Its not worth it. Car still has good acceleration. I hate the fuel milage. 

Favorite Features
I love the comfort of this car, especially in the back. For six speakers really good sound system. Not as good as my Mustang I used to have but second to best. Very spacious trunk. You can get lost in there, haha

Suggested Improvements
Better fuel milage, I know this is a family car and fuel milage will be low but I think the camry has a little bit better fuel milage than this car and the camry is a family car. fix the leaky problems. My radiator is terrible with this. I have nothing but radiator problems when it comes to leaks. Oil leaks but not as bad as my radiator. Had my transmission leak fixed which is good. I've heard nightmare stories about transmissions going out in this car but to this day had not one problem with my transmission yet. I am praying it won't happen soon. I plan on keeping this car until it dies. Hopefully it will last me two more years.